While FinovateFall Digital attendees hunted for services and solutions to meet the needs of their firms’ biggest challenges, they tracked down Scavenger Hunt clues at the event, too!
Attendees earned points by watching content, meeting with other attendees, exploring the platform, and finding buried easter eggs in the event map.
Without further ado, here are the winners and hunt answers.
- Grand Prize: Om Neelay, Silicon Valley Bank
- Raffle: Andrew Chalas, Silicon Valley Bank
- Raffle: Tim Boon, Mostly AI
- Raffle: Lizette Epps, Vision
- When Greg Palmer said “Yip yip!” in his MC remarks, what kids’ show was he referencing? Avatar the Last Airbender
- During his keynote, what did Jeremy Balkin mention as his favorite book? Millennialization of Everything: How to Win When Millennials Rule the World by Jeremy K. Balkin
- Sarika Sangwan mentioned her favorite business book as part of her keynote. What is it? Conscious Capitalism by Raj Sisodia
- What is Steven Ramirez’s favorite tech gadget? iPhone
- What podcast did the Future Payments Stage chair, Louise Beaumont, say she’s listening to in her opening remarks? Breaking Brand by Message Heard
Cafe Question: In the Google Cloud Cafe, what was the main topic for the first poll from the Finovate analysts? APIs
Easter Egg locations on Central Park Map:
- Dinosaur skeleton next to Museum of Natural History
- Woman sitting alone on the bench
- The Dakota
- Grandma walking her dog
- Dad playing frisbee with his son
- Woman walking with stroller
Broker Barry Riddles:
- If money really did grow on trees, what would be everyone’s favorite season? Fall
- Why can’t the bank keep a secret? Too many tellers
- A man pushes his car and stops in front of a hotel and immediately goes bankrupt. What is he doing? Playing Monopoly
Fintech Francesca Riddles
- What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it? Short
- What object has keys that open no locks, space but no room, and you can enter but not go in? Keyboard
- A man buys a horse for $60. He sells the horse for $70. He then buys back the horse for $80. And he sells the horse again for $90. In the end, how much did the man make or lose? Or did he break even? Made $20
Retired Rosetta Riddles:
- Mary has four daughters, and each of her daughters has one brother. How many children does Mary have? 5 (each daughter has the same brother)
- Dracula’s going to the bank to keep his money, but he seems a little more pale than usual. Which bank did he go to? Blood bank
- A chicken was given $7, an ant was given $21, a spider was given $28. How much money was the dog given? $14 ($3.50 per leg)
Thank you to everyone who played and joined us for FinovateFall Digital!